What every camper needs to have a great time at Camp Narnia!
- Pillow and warm sleeping bag
- A week’s supply of clothes to wear: mix of long and short sleeves, shorts, pants, and warm clothes for evening activities, plus socks and underwear
- Jacket suitable for rain
- Two pairs of shoes, one good for walking or hiking
- Swimsuit and water shoes/sandals
- Sun hat and sunscreen lotion
- Toiletries: soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste
- Plastic bag for laundry
- Flashlight and batteries
- Water bottle
NOTE: It is very helpful if clothing items/belongings have your child’s name on them, especially items such as water bottles and hats. Campers staying for longer than one week should bring 10 days worth of clothes and also need a laundry bag with their name clearly written on the outside.
- Camera (please do not send expensive ones in case of loss or damage)
- Small backpack to carry belongings at the river or beach
- Musical instrument (for Talent Show) or books
Please do not bring:
- Candy or food
- Electronics (iPods, games, cell phones)
- Cigarettes or matches
- Makeup or hair driers
- Valuable items that are unnecessary at camp
For more notes on the packing list, please refer to the Parent Handbook.